2017 Big V Player Registration
Confirmed players need to register buy Windows 10 Professional product Key and pay their fees online for the 2017 Season as per below:
- Fee’s must be paid online by no later than 1st March 2017
- Fee’s for the 2017 Season are $550.00 plus a 3.9% processing fee;
- Players that are not able to pay online may come into the office and have their payment processed which will have a ($21.45) fee applied
- Players may pay via two instalments by the 10th February 2017 and 1st March 2017 ($290.00 each instalment plus a 3.9% processing fee for each instalment)
- Big V players that are a “Head Coach” in a 2016/2017 junior MUVJBL team will have their fees waived;
- Big V players that coach weekly in one of our development programs in 2017 i.e Jump Ball or Ground Breakers will have their fee’s waived;
- Development Players are required to pay online $130.00 plus 3.9% processing fees by no later than 1st March 2017.
- Under no circumstances will a player buy windows 10 professional key be eligible to take the court, sit on the bench or attend microsoft10.com training if fees remain unpaid after the 1st March 2017. There will be no exceptions under any circumstance. Please take the time to read the Big V Player Agreement before paying yourOffice Professional Plus 2013 key buy Office Professional http://www.motorup.com.au Plus 2013 key fees. A signed copy of the Agreement will need to be submitted to your Team Manager prior to the commencement of the Season.