2018 Big V Player Registration
Confirmed players need to register and pay their fees online for the 2018 Season as follows:
- Fee’s must be paid online by no later than 1st March 2018
- Fee’s for the 2018 Season are $575.00;
- Players that are not able to pay online may come into the office and have their payment processed which will have a ($25.00) fee applied;
- Players may pay via two instalments by the 1st March 2018 and 1st April 2018 ($300.00 each instalment), this can be paid online or in the office;
- Big V players that are a “Head Coach” in a 2018 junior MUVJBL team will have their fees waived;
- Big V players that are an “Assistant Coach” in a 2018 junior MUVJBL team will have half their fees waived; (minimum requirement of attending all games and 1 training session per week for the duration of the season)
- Big V players that coach weekly in one of our development programs in 2018 i.e Jump Ball or Ground Breakers will have their fee’s waived;
- Development Players are required to pay online $135.00 by no later than 1st March 2018.
- Under no circumstances will a player be eligible to take the court, sit on the bench or attend training if fees remain unpaid after the 1st March 2018. There will be no exceptions under any circumstance. Please take the time to read the Player Contract 2018 before paying your fees. A signed copy of the Agreement will need to be submitted to your Team Manager prior to the commencement of the Season.
- Players are able to seek sponsorship to cover their fees for the Season. The cost for Big V player sponsorship for 1 year is $650.00. Sponsorship packages are available on our website at Sponsorship Packages. Coaches have been provided with hardcopies of the Sponsorship Packages and they are also available from the office. Any potential sponsor must have signed and returned the sponsorship application before the 1st March 2018 for a player to be eligible to participate.
2018 Big V Training Times
Tuesday – Peninsula School – Senior Gym
7.00pm – 8.30pm Youth League Women, Senior Women, Youth League Men
Thursday – Peninsula School – Senior Gym
7.00pm – 8.30pm Youth League Women, Senior Women,Youth League Men
Big V Travel Policy
Players may be required to contribute towards the cost of travel and accommodation when playing away. Click here to view the Big V Travel Policy
Big V Policy
Our Big V Program operates in accordance with the Mornington District Basketball Association Big V Policy