2017 Big V Player Registration
Confirmed players need to register buy Windows 10 Professional product Key and pay their fees online for the 2017 Season as per below:
- Fee’s must be paid online by no later than 1st March 2017
- Fee’s for the 2017 Season are $550.00 plus a 3.9% processing fee;
- Players that are not able to pay online may come into the office and have their payment processed which will have a ($21.45) fee applied
- Players may pay via two instalments by the 10th February 2017 and 1st March 2017 ($290.00 each instalment plus a 3.9% processing fee for each instalment)
- Big V players that are a “Head Coach” in a 2016/2017 junior MUVJBL team will have their fees waived;
- Big V players that coach weekly in one of our 2V0-621D development programs in 2017 i.e Jump Ball or Ground Breakers will have their fee’s waived;
- Development Players are required to pay online $130.00 plus 3.9% processing fees by no later than 1st March 2017.
- Under no circumstances will a player buy windows 10 professional key be eligible to take the court, sit on the bench or attend microsoft10.com training if fees 210-451 remain unpaid after the 1st March 2017. There will be no exceptions under any circumstance. Please take the time to read the Big V Player Agreement before paying yourOffice Professional Plus 2013 key buy Office Professional http://www.motorup.com.au Plus 2013 key fees. A signed copy of the Agreement will need to be submitted to your Team Manager prior to the commencement of the Season.