Annual General Meeting
Mornington District Basketball Association – Annual General meeting
Notice is hereby given that the Mornington District Basketball Association – Annual General Meeting will be held as follows:
Date: Sunday 28th May 2017
Location: Mornington Secondary College, Theatre (Auditorium) Building P3
Chair: Antony Hirst
Minutes: Samantha Browne
Nominations for the following Committee of Management positions are invited and must be received by no later than Thursday 18th May 2017 at 5pm. Nominations are now closed.
Vice President – 2 year term (1 position)
Treasurer – 2 year term (1 position)
General Committee – 2 year terms (3 positions)
Minutes of the 2015 Annual General Meeting
The Minutes of the Mornington District Basketball Association 2016 Annual General Meeting can be viewed here MDBA Minutes – AGM 2016 held 15 May 2016.
There are two proposed changes to the Mornington District Basketball Association Constitution for consideration and voting at the Annual General Meeting. Details of the motion can be found here General business items for consideration AGM 28 May 2017
- Only current registered members can vote.
- Each member has one vote.
- Members must be in attendance at the meeting to vote.
- Members are not able to register, complete their votes and leave.
- Members can leave after the ballot has been drawn if they wish.
- Proxy voting is not permitted.
- Members are not required to vote for all vacant positions.
- Should a member need to leave the meeting prior to the ballot being drawn and not return, the ballot slips must be returned to the Registration Desk and will not be included in the ballot count.
- Should a member need to leave temporarily, i.e go to the bathroom, any ballot slips must be handed into the Registration Desk and will be returned upon re-entry.
To view a copy of the Mornington District Basketball Association Constitution visit MDBA Constitution at May 2013
To view a copy of the Mornington District Basketball Association 2016 Annual Report visit http://www.morningtonbasketball.com.au/2016-annual-report/