We are seeking interest from prospective players of any age over 10 and any skill level. No experience, training or equipment is required, just a love of the game! We have 12 sports chairs at the stadium so you do not need to bring a chair.
Please feel free to come down to one of the sessions for a free trial, no need to book, just turn up.
WHO CAN PLAY?
- People who use wheelchairs all the time e.g. Paraplegia, Spina Bifida, spinal Cord Injury – anyone who uses a chair
- People who use wheelchairs some of the time e.g. Lower limb amputees, Cerebral Palsy, incomplete spinal cord injury, muscle weakness
- People who don’t use chairs at all e.g. Irreparable ligament damage, knee or hip replacement, fractures to the knee or ankle joint, multiple joint fusions, knee or ankle reconstructions, anyone with a disability or injury.
***Participants must be able to throw, catch, pick-up a basketball and self-propel their chair***
- Where we play – Mornington Civic Reserve
- When we play – Sundays 10:30 – 12pm during school terms
- Term 1 Cost – $80 + one-off $45 singlet fee
For more information or to register your interest please email email@example.com