WINTER 2021 DOMESTIC BASKETBALL
Update 22 July 21
Mornington Basketball remains closed with all competitions, training and programs currently suspended until further notice. Missed games during the lockdown will be recorded as a draw.
Mornington Basketball have a detailed Mornington Basketball COVID Safety Plan which all members are required to read and understand their responsibilities along with the Basketball Victoria Return to Sport Guidelines.
Domestic junior and senior competitions
Mornington Basketball Winter 2021 domestic competitions commence from 19th April 2021.
Register a team
To register a team for the Winter 2021 season follow this link DOMESTIC TEAM REGO
We are cashless
Mornington Basketball will no longer accept cash payments. All match payments must be pre-paid using Teammo. Team Manager's will need to create a Teammo account. For full details please follow this link https://www.morningtonbasketball.com.au/teammopayments/
Our Winter 2021 Information Guide provides members with specific details regarding, dates, schedules, registrations, finals, timing, member protection. Please take the time to read the guide prior to the season starting.
COVIDSafe Plan and Guidelines
Below are a list of resources to assist players, teams, coaches, team managers and Clubs to ensure that you are ready to return and understand your responsibilities.
Every player MUST BE REGISTERED online in PlayHQ before commencing training and their first match.
To register as a player you will need to contact your team contact person to obtain a link to register with the PlayHQ system.
Mornington Basketball Stadium
The number of people permitted inside Mornington Basketball Stadium at any one time is 450.
To ensure that we remain within 450 please do everything you can to limit the number of spectators you bring to every match. We ask that you take a common sense approach!
All visitors excluding registered players will be required to sign in via a QR Code every time they enter a Mornington Basketball facility.
Coach and Team Manager - mandatory volunteer screening
(Scorers are not required to obtain a Team Staff Accreditation Pass)
All team staff MUST do the following prior to entering a venue:
- Hold a valid Working with Children Check
- Update your Working with Children Check to include Mornington District Basketball Association as an organisation you are associated with
- Register in PlayHQ (link to register is available from your Team Manager)
- Apply for a Mornington Basketball Team Staff Accreditation Pass
- Your pass can be collected at either Mornington Basketball Stadium or Mornington Civic Reserve on match day as long as your have pre-registered in PlayHQ, hold a valid Working With Children Check that can be shown to staff and have updated Mornington District Basketball Association as an organisation you are associated with.
Full details on how to apply for a Team Staff Accreditation Pass can be obtained here link https://www.morningtonbasketball.com.au/coaches-team-managers/