ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Mornington District Basketball Association – 2018 Annual General meeting
Notice is hereby given that the Mornington District Basketball Association – Annual General Meeting will be held as follows:
Date: Sunday 20th May 2018
Location: Stratton Room at Mornington Hotel. 917 Nepean Hwy, Mornington
Chair: Antony Hirst
Minutes: Samantha Browne
Nominations for the following Committee of Management positions are invited and must be received by no later than Thursday 10th May 2018 at 5pm.
President – 2 year term (1 position)
Secretary – 2 year term (1 position)
Three General Committee Members – 2 – year terms
One General Committee Member – 1 – year term
Minutes of the 2017 Annual General Meeting
The Minutes of the Mornington District Basketball Association 2017 Annual General Meeting can be viewed here
No items at present.
- Only current registered members can vote.
- Each member has one vote.
- Members must be in attendance at the meeting to vote.
- Members are not able to register, complete their votes and leave.
- Members can leave after the ballot has been drawn if they wish.
- Proxy voting is not permitted.
- Members are not required to vote for all vacant positions.
- Should a member need to leave the meeting prior to the ballot being drawn and not return, the ballot slips must be returned to the Registration Desk and will not be included in the ballot count.
- Should a member need to leave temporarily, i.e go to the bathroom, any ballot slips must be handed into the Registration Desk and will be returned upon re-entry.
To view a copy of the Mornington District Basketball Association Constitution visit MDBA Constitution at May 2018